Chase's Life

The life of an orange kitty.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Happy Monday!


Good Morning everyone! My momma tell's me it's Monday, so I wish you all a very happy Monday! All the days run into together for me, but, I know Monday is different because my human dad (I call him Big and Hairy), is gone after being home for a few days.
I got to spend sometime out side on the patio this morning. I love laying in the sun and watching the birds eat. Silly Azi tries to get the birds, but I keep telling her, she is too slow for them.
Momma says I've gotten so big, and she's right. I am now bigger than both my cat mom and dad, and I'm not even finished growing yet. See that picture to the right? I can't believe Mom is posting that here!! I was only 8 weeks old there. She caught me in the middle of a sneeze. I guess it is a pretty funny picture!! But, defiantly not the most flattering picture of me!!

Well, it's time for me 3rd nap of the day. Have a Happy Monday!!

4 Comments:

At 7/30/2006 11:13 PM, Blogger ML (Mary Lynn) said...

Hi Chase, you little cutie. I have been trying to get in touch with you all, just wondering what's going on.

Still have your other site bookmarked, look at it once or twice a week. Miss you on Kat's.

I got a new kitten last week. You can check her out on my, actually Missy's blog: http://missyblueeyes.blogspot.com/
Please come and visit me.

 
At 8/12/2006 11:39 AM, Blogger momsbusy said...

chase, how did you ever get your tail to stick out between your front paws? this is a wonderful pic of you. you are adorable.

 
At 8/12/2006 11:56 AM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

OMGoodness! So cute! I love the little twisted face getting ready to sneeze! I thought I'd been here before, I'm almost sure of it. But yet...not so sure. Hmmmm. Anyway, I'll link to your site as soon as I can get to it!

 
At 8/12/2006 1:21 PM, Blogger ML (Mary Lynn) said...

This is just the cutest picture. A sneeze...for some [dumb] reason, thought it was a yawn.

Moms, thanks for pointing out the widdle tail posed between his front pawsies. Awwwww.

Great picture.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home