Chase's Life

The life of an orange kitty.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Hello World!


Hi! My name is Chase, and I am 7 month old kitten. My human momma loves me so much that she wants to share me in all my cuteness with the world! I'm excited, because I know that I am the cutest kitten ever, and I can't wait for the world to agree with me! I wish momma had started this blog when I was a tiny baby, but, it's ok, I can make up for lost time!

I am very lucky kitty. I still live with my cat mom and daddy! Their names are Gypsy and Fievel. I came into this big world on October 21st,2005, and make quite a mess in my human momma's bedroom! I had 2 sisters, but they got really sick, then they weren't around anymore.It made me very sad. But my human momma decided that I would never have to leave this house, and get to stay with my cat mom and daddy forever! I also live with two other girl kitties, named Cass and Azi. I like them ok, but, Cass doesn't seem to like me too much. She is pretty grumpy!

My favorite things to do include: sleep, eating lots of delcious food, snuggling up to my human momma, playing with my cat mom and daddy, chasing Cass, and causing some trouble!

Well, I hope you come visit my blog often, I'll be sure to post lots of cute pictures of me! My momma is always taking lots of pictures of me!!

2 Comments:

At 7/31/2006 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful kitty!!! snorg.

 
At 8/12/2006 12:00 PM, Blogger ML (Mary Lynn) said...

Smart Human Mommy. She knows all that cuteness must be shared!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home