Chase's Life

The life of an orange kitty.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My fur family

I am so flattered! Everyone is finally relizing how stinking cute I am!! Here are pictures of fur family members:

This is Cassandra. She doesn't like me or Daddy too much, but she's pretty old, I think something like 13, and she has 6 toes on her front paws. How strange!


This Azrael, Azi. She's pretty nice to me, most of the time. She's 3 yrs old. Pretty old compared to me!


My Daddy, Fievel. He's my buddy, and plays with me lots. Mom says he's almost 2 years old now.



My Momma, Gypsy! Isn't she sooo pretty? She's 2.5 yrs old. I love her so much!!

And of course, I'm gonna share some of me!!


My human Daddy put a bow on me and said to my human mommy "Here's your Christmas present!!" I thought the blue was very flattering. I was about 6 weeks old here.




Don't mind my nose dirt, I was a very curious kitten at the ripe age of 5 weeks.


And here I am at only 13 days old!

9 Comments:

At 8/16/2006 7:14 PM, Blogger Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

hello! you're 'dorable an you has a furry lovely family! welcome to blogging!

 
At 8/16/2006 10:08 PM, Blogger momsbusy said...

chase you have a furry nice family. i really like the pic of you at 5 weeks old. are you sure you weren't denying you did something????

 
At 8/17/2006 10:05 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

You are too cute! And such pretty eyes. ::purrr::

 
At 8/18/2006 1:39 AM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Chase, you have such a beautiful family! And love the cute pictures of you as well!

 
At 8/19/2006 11:37 PM, Blogger ML (Mary Lynn) said...

Isn't Chase and his family just beautiful.

And the photo are so good. Love the pictures of Baby Chase, hadn't seen those before.

Amanda, didn't you say before that Chase was actually born in your room? That is just too neat.

 
At 8/21/2006 3:59 AM, Blogger ML (Mary Lynn) said...

I'm back, admiring your photos.

So Gypsy went for a "younger man", hmmmm.

More photos, please!

Check out Missy & KC's blog, little KC killed her first bug today!

 
At 8/22/2006 3:39 PM, Blogger Cecilia said...

Awww, what a nice family. Wish I had such a big kitty family.

 
At 8/23/2006 12:12 AM, Blogger ML (Mary Lynn) said...

More photos, more photos, please, please, please.

Love Chase at 13-days. Wow. So sweet. And the other, with the widdle pink paw pads.

Love this blog. Just more, more, more.

 
At 2/22/2007 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NSU - 4efer, 5210 - rulez

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home